Kanger Genitank Dual Coil Atomizer with Airflow Control, produces great quality vapor, with the convenience of air flow control to get that perfect vape experience.
The GeniTank features a modular design that can be fully disassembled for cleaning and replacement of parts and is glue free. It is 510 threaded and will work on 510 and eGo threaded devices. It includes an eGo beauty ring to allow a smooth look on any eGo style battery. Most 510 style drip tips will fit the GeniTank. With a 2.5ml capacity.
- Improved Adjustable Airflow Control (all new design!)
- Glass tank is replaceable
- Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
- Replaceable Dual Coil Atomizer Heads (all new design!)
- Bottom Coil
- Glass Tank
- 2.5ml capacity
- 510 Threaded
- Dimensions: 2-1/8″L x 7/8″D (without drip tip)
This GeniTank full kit includes:
1 KangerTech GeniTank
2 Dual Coil Coil Heads (1.8ohm)
1 eGo Beauty Ring Adapter
1 User Manual
Tips and RecommendationsWhen you first receive your GeniTank please unscrew the bottom base and make sure the coil head is screwed in all the way and then you are ready to fill with e-liquid.
When unfastening the base which holds the coil head to refill, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the GeniTank.
When refilling the tank with e liquid, tilt the tank slightly and drop the e liquid down the side to prevent getting any e liquid into the center tube. When nearing the bar near the top where the coil head screws into, hold tank up straight to make sure e liquid is not going to spill over into the center tube.
If you hear gurgling noises or leaks, this is a sign that e liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the GeniTank, ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the GeniTank from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the GeniTank and blow through the mouthpiece.
The coil head of the GeniTank can become loose when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the coil head before reinstalling the base of the GeniTank.
It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the GeniTank; this is a good time to clean the area of the battery where the tank screws onto with a q-tip or kleenex to get out any gunk.
Instructions for Changing the Coil Head and Filling With E Liquid
- Check to make sure the upper hardware is screwed tightly onto the glass tank.
- Unscrew the bottom hardware from the bottom of the glass tank. We find it easier to hold at an upside down angle and make sure you don’t put too much pressure on the glass tube with your fingers and try to grab as much of the bottom base as you can; instead of just spinning the airflow control dial. You will get the hang of it.
- When the bottom base comes out the coil head should be attached to it. Sometimes the coil head will stay inside the air tube. If this happens, just remove the coil head from the air tube and screw it back into the base.
- Hold the tank upside down at an angle and drip the e liquid down the side of the glass tube between the glass and air hole being careful not to get any e liquid into the air hole; fill to just the bottom of the metal bar below the top of the air hole.
- Still holding the tank upside down screw the bottom base with the coil head attached back onto the bottom of the glass tank